Who we are
The website https://www.poolnet.io is owned and administered by Filippo and Nicola Brancadori, to whom these conditions and terms may refer, and this document contains the terms and conditions under which the Administrator allows the use of the Site.
- All the sections of this Site can also be viewed without the need for registration. By attending any section of this Site, the user implicitly accepts and adheres to all the terms and conditions of use specified in the Conditions.
- The Administrator reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use set out below at any time, simply by updating this page of legal notices. Therefore, interested parties are invited to periodically check the most updated version of these Conditions. It is also pointed out that some of the terms or conditions specified below could be waived and superseded by specific provisions reported in other sections of the Site.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Unless otherwise provided in these same Conditions or in other sections of the Site, all copyright and any other intellectual or industrial property right or any other right of any nature in any of the contents or aspects of the Site, belongs to the Administrator or its licensors. These works are protected by local laws and international treaties, and the rights on them are expressly reserved. Any use of the contents of the Site that is not expressly permitted by these Conditions is prohibited. In case of violation of any of the Conditions, the Administrator reserves the right to request the immediate return or destruction of any material printed or downloaded from the Site and the reimbursement of any damages of any kind that may be suffered or suffered.
- The User is allowed to print or download some extracts from the Site limited to strictly personal use and provided that:
- no document or graphic element of the Site is modified in any way;
- no graphic element of the Site is used separately from the reference text;
- the declaration of copyright and the declarations of registered trademarks, together with the mention of this license, are attached to each copy extracted from the Site;
- any copy, paper or digital, of the materials downloaded or printed from the Site cannot be modified in any way, and the separate use of images, photographs, videos, audio, graphics or other with respect to text or credits (i.e. copyright claims) relating to them;
- the position of the Administrator, or of the person / s indicated by him, as the author of the material published on the Site must always be certified;
- Except as established in this paragraph, no part of the Site may be reproduced or archived on any other website or included in any system for archiving and searching for information or providing services, without the prior written consent of the Administrator;
- any other rights or authorizations not expressly mentioned in these conditions are expressly reserved.
Access to the site
- The Administrator will do everything reasonably possible, according to a standard of commercial suitability, to ensure that the Site is always accessible. However, the Administrator will not be liable if, for any reason, the Site may be unavailable for certain periods of time.
- Access to the Site may be temporarily suspended, even without prior notice, in the event of system errors, the need for assistance or maintenance, or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Administrator.
- The user is personally responsible for the activation and maintenance of all agreements and services that allow access to the Site.
Behavior and material owned by the user
- The Administrator will not process any data relating to the User. By using the Site, the interested party consents to the uses described therein and guarantees that the data provided are true and made in good faith.
- With the exception of personal data that will be processed in accordance with what has just been specified, any material, content, etc. transmitted or posted on the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, the Administrator assumes no obligation with reference to such information and materials and will be deemed authorized to acquire a copy, transmit, reveal, use such materials, both for commercial purposes and for other purposes.
- The User undertakes not to insert or transmit any material in or from the Site:
- whether it is intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, such as to incite racial hatred, discriminatory or discriminatory, threatening, scandalous , inciting, blasphemous, detrimental to obligations of secrecy, detrimental to privacy or which may in any way cause annoyance or damage; or
- for which the necessary licenses or approvals have not been obtained; o
- that represents or encourages behavior that could be considered forms of crime, that could give rise to the responsibility of anyone, that are in any way contrary to the law, public order or morality or that harm the rights of third parties anywhere in the world ; or
- that cause damage (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, defective components, corrupted data or other software with harmful content or capable of damaging).
- The User cannot abuse the Site (including, by way of example, carrying out hacking activities).
- The Administrator will actively cooperate with the public authorities responsible for carrying out investigations and will comply with any court order requesting or ordering the Administrator to reveal the identity or to identify the subjects who transmit or insert material that does not comply with the foregoing.
Registration on the site
- Each registration on the site is valid for one user only and is carried out in compliance with current regulations on privacy and in compliance with what is expressed. Any identification code, password, username or other are a constituent part of the security systems and procedures activated by the Administrator to protect the system and the data stored on the Site. Therefore, they cannot be disclosed to anyone, not even within a group even if determined. The Administrator reserves the right to disable the identification code, password and / or user-name relating to any user of the Site, when, in the unquestionable opinion of the Administrator, there has been a violation of any of these Conditions.
- The responsibility for the confidentiality and use of the password rests solely with the User who assumes all risk.
- The User’s personal data will be processed in compliance with the information presented and accepted at the time of registration.
Links to or from other sites
- Links to third-party websites on the Site are only proposed to facilitate the User of the Site. By using them, the User leaves the Site. The Administrator has not carried out any verification activity on the sites that are linked from the Site and does not control nor is he responsible for how these sites are managed, their content and their availability for use. The Administrator therefore does not guarantee or represent anything regarding them, or the material that may be found there, or of any result that may be obtained from their use. When the User decides to access it by linking from the Site, he does so under his own exclusive responsibility and at his own risk.
- If the User wishes to create his own link to the Site, he can do so only on condition that an actual link to the homepage of the Site is created, and that the content of the Site is not replicated, and on condition that:
- they are not removed, deformed or in any otherwise alter the dimensions or characteristics of the poolnet and its logo;
- no frame is created and / or no other browser or setting is inserted around the Site;
- this link does not imply, even indirectly, that the Administrator is promoting the products or services of third parties;
- with this, no attempt is made to represent, even surreptitiously, any form of relationship between the Administrator and the User, nor is there any attempt to convey false, biased or distorted information on the Administrator’s account;
- with this, no attempt should be made to use any trademark or logo reproduced on the Site without the prior express written consent of the Administrator;
- this link is not implemented by a site not administered by the User;
- the User’s website does not contain any disgusting, offensive or polemical content, which is harmful to any intellectual property right or any other third party right or which in any other way violates laws, regulations, public order or morality;
- the Administrator reserves the right at any time to revoke the User’s right to create a link to the Site or to take any other measure that is deemed necessary or appropriate in the event that even only one of the terms specified in this section is violated;
- the User must indemnify the Administrator for any loss or damage suffered by the Administrator due to the violation of any of the conditions established in this section.
- The Administrator will ensure that the information published on the Site is always correct, however, no guarantee is given in any way as to the accuracy and completeness of the data on the Site. The Administrator may in at any time modify the Site and its contents, or modify the description of the products and / or services and possibly their prices, and this may also be done without any prior notice. It is understood that the Administrator does not undertake any commitment or obligation to update the material published on the Site, with the exception of those required by law.
- Everything published on the Site is produced without any guarantee, condition or other. Likewise, except for the mandatory limits of the law, the Administrator allows the User to visit the Site on the express assumption that no declaration, guarantee, condition or other limit (including, without limitation, the implicit guarantees of good quality, suitability for the proposed use and compliance with the diligence of the good father of a family or the qualified one of the professional who, except for what is excluded by this condition, could have effect with regard to the contents of this Site) have effect.
- It is expressly excluded the liability of the Administrator, or of any other party that has acted on its behalf (regardless of whether it has been involved in the creation, production, maintenance or implementation of the Site), or any other company in the group of the Administrator, of any of their directors, directors, employees, partners or agents, for any amount and for any type of damage that may arise to the User or to any third party (including, by way of example and not limited to, any direct, indirect damage, emerging damage, loss of profit, damage to business goodwill, loss of data, contractual or extra-contractual damage, revaluation, interest or other, deriving from or in any way connected to the interruption of business, including the fact due by mere omission or negligence, dependent on contractual or non-contractual liability) in any way dependent entity from the operation of the Site or in any way connected to the use, impossibility of use or the results of use of the Site, or dependent on any other website that is linked to the Site or from the material present on such websites, including, without any limit, the loss or damage due to the spread of viruses that may infect the User’s electronic equipment (PC or other), software, data or other properties used for access, use or browsing of the Site by the User or used to download materials from the Site or from other sites linked to the Site.
- This limitation of liability does not intend to exceed the mandatory limits of the law or for cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence and the liability of the Administrator for non-fulfillment of legal obligations to which it is required to fulfill with particular attention to the collection, processing and storage and in general to the processing of personal data.
- The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through the Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, relieving the Data Controller of any liability to third parties.
Conditions for the use of the site
The User assumes all burdens and responsibilities for any adaptation of his hardware, software or other equipment or for the repair, maintenance or correction of the same that are necessary in order to use the services provided by this Site.
These conditions are subject to Italian law.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Date of last update of the information: 21/1/2022 10:21:16
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.